The Call ID (or pkey) is a unique value in the Delacon system that refers to a particular call and its associated information. This value is never repeated for so can be used to pinpoint the specific call information in the Delacon reports and in integrated systems such as Google Analytics.
Articles in this section
- Geo-location Information
- Website Visitor Logs
- Call ID
- Billing API
- How can I tell which tracking number the caller dialled?
- Using Advanced Filters in Delacon’s Call Log Report
- Overview of possible values for the Search Engine and Type columns in the call log
- Speech Analytics - Keyword Spotting
- Speech Analytics – Call Category Report
- Adwords Report