This feature allows you to record your outbound calls, i.e. the calls you make to your clients.
The benefits of this feature are:
- Monitor your calls for quality assurance and training purposes
- Keep a record of your conversations with your clients
- Monitor that your call center team is using the correct script
- The recordings will be available in the Delacon portal and stored for as long as you need them
This feature is available for Australia and New Zealand clients.
Contact your Delacon Account Manager or the Delacon Orders Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new number for outbound call recording.
The charges for the outbound number will be the same as for your inbound tracking numbers.
The Delacon team will provision you with an outbound number that has call recording enabled. Please specify whether you want to add a PIN to the setup. A PIN can prevent fraudulent use of the number and restricts access to the number to users who have the PIN. By default, there will also be restrictions on dialing international numbers.
Once the number has been set up, you can start recording your outbound calls to your clients by:
- Calling the number provided by Delacon
- Entering the PIN (if enabled)
- You are then prompted to enter the number you want to call
- Once entered, you will be connected to the client