Calls to Delacon tracking numbers can be answered on a single or on multiple termination numbers, ringing each number in sequence before moving on to the next. If you have multiple termination numbers for a campaign and would instead like all of them to ring at once when a call is received, a Ring Group can be created. This will assist in ensuring your caller is connected as quickly as possible to an available operator.
Please follow these steps to setup ring group feature for your services:
1. Login to your Delacon account.
2. Navigate to the left sidebar and click on 'Services'.
3. Click the Edit button against the Service ID you wish to enable this feature for.
4. Under the 'Termination Number' field, enter the numbers that should ring simultaneously each followed by an '&' symbol and without spaces between the characters.
5. Your entry should look similar to this. Numbers must be separated by '&' symbol and there should be no spaces in your entry. At present, you can enter up to 4 numbers to form a ring group.
6. Once you have entered the required numbers in the Termination Number field, press enter twice to confirm. Finally click on 'Submit' to commit these changes to the Service ID.
Your Ring Group feature is now live and ready to use.
Please contact email@example.com if you need more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.