In order to reset your password, please check out below approaches. Please note some approaches might not be available for your type of login.
Password reset in the Delacon portal
1. Log in to your Delacon portal.
2. Navigate to Settings and click on the "Change Password" sub-menu
3. Complete the required fields and click on the "Change Password" button
If you are logging in to the Delacon portal with a Super User account, the particular MID that is being updated will be shown onscreen.
Password reset with the "Forgot Password" link
1. Open the login page of the Delacon portal.
2. Click on "Forgot Password" and type in your e-mail address that also acts as the login username. Please note this will need to be a valid e-mail address that you have access to.
3. You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to reset your password. Please check your SPAM folder if you cannot find that e-mail. The sender for that e-mail is email@example.com.
Password reset by Delacon Support
If none of the above approaches are available to you or you are facing any issues, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reset the password for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.