Delacon’s online ordering tool is a quick and easy way to add new tracking numbers to your Delacon account. You can use this feature to add numbers to:
- A new Service
- An existing Service
All orders placed through this system will become available in your campaign directory instantly, provided that the number type and volume of numbers required is in stock. If a certain number type is not in stock or the quantity of numbers required is unavailable, the system will automatically create an alert for our Orders team, who will manually add the numbers to your account.
Delacon holds stock for all number types in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. For other countries, please contact our Orders team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to the Delacon portal using your Delacon credentials and navigate to the "Services" menu.
Ordering numbers for a new Service
To create a new campaign, click on "Order Numbers - Create New Service’. This will open a pop-up window that will take you through the order process. If at any point you wish to cancel the request, you can click the cross in the top right-hand corner of the pop-up window.
In the pop-up window, complete each required field and click on "Next".
- Number and Destination: Select the country of the required number. Note that only countries will be available for selection for which you have an agreement with Delacon. If you require a number from a country that is currently greyed out, please contact your Account Manager or the Delacon Support team.
- Number type: Choose your preferred number type from the drop-down menu.
- Number used for: Please specify where this number will be used, eg for website tracking, as a call extension number or for an offline campaign such as eDMs. This entry will inform later steps in the order process.
- Quantity: Select the quantity of numbers needed.
- If you have selected "Adwords Call Extension" or "Offline" for the use of this number, the quantity will be automatically set to 1 and you can skip this step.
- For website tracking, the quantity of tracking numbers needed will be determined by the traffic to your website. Please review this page for more info or contact your Account Manager or Delacon Support for more help.
Continue with completing all fields of the ‘Campaign’ tab and click on "Next".
- Campaign/Business name – give the campaign a descriptive name that will allow you to identify it easily, e.g. where the number is used such us ‘Homepage’
- Sub Campaign/Business category – this will appear in reporting and is a way of grouping various campaigns together, i.e. ‘AdWords’, ‘Offline campaigns’, ‘website tracking’, etc.
- Email address – please enter all the email addresses that should receive call alerts for this campaign. If you don’t wish to receive call alerts, please enter email@example.com. Separate emails addresses with a semicolon with no spacing, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com, etc.
- Termination number – Enter the number(s) that the calls are to be transferred to. Please enter numbers without special characters or spaces. To enter multiple termination numbers, please enter them separated by a semicolon with no spacing.
- Business phone number (only for website tracking) – Enter the phone number that our tracking code will replace with the tracking number. This is usually the number appearing on the website. For offline campaigns, this field will be pre-filled with the termination number.
- Tracking type (only for website tracking)– choose from the drop-down menu. You can find a guide to the different kinds of tracking here. For offline campaigns, this field will be disabeld.
On the ‘Features’ tab, select all features you wish to enable for this service.
- Call Recording – Read more about Call Recording here.
- Call Feedback Survey – Read more about the Call Feedback Survey here.
- Rebilling (only available if Rebilling is set up) – choose the correct invoice from the drop-down menu. Read more about Rebilling here.
Once you have defined each of the above criteria, click ‘Next’.
On the Summary tab, check through each section to make sure the details you have entered are correct. If you need to make any changes, click the pencil icon next to the section containing the entry that needs to be corrected. You can also go back to previous tabs by clicking the tab itself and make the change there.
Under ‘Quantity Details’ section - Submission Email Address, add the e-mail which will receive the order confirmation for this order. Please note, you can only enter one e-mail address.
You will see a summary of the charges for the order that you have created.
Once you are happy with the details that you have entered, make sure to read and accept the terms and conditions. When you are ready to proceed, click the ‘Submit’ button. There will be one final pop-up informing you that billing for the new service will commence immediately. Click on "Confirm" to finalise the order.
The next screen will show you the order confirmation.
- If the order was successful, you will be given an order ID, the new CID number and the tracking number(s) assigned to the new campaign. The details will also be sent to you via e-mail. The campaign will be immediately available under your Services Overview.
- If the order has failed due to insufficient stock, you will only be given an order ID. An automatic alert will be sent to our Orders team who will complete the request manually, using the details you have provided. They will inform you once the order has been completed, but this can take up to 24 hours.
Ordering numbers for an existing Service
To add more numbers to an existing campaign, simply click the ‘Edit’ button next to your chosen campaign entry.
On the ‘Edit Service’ page, click the ‘Add Numbers’ button next to the heading. This will open a pop-up window with the details of the campaign pre-filled.
On the ‘Summary’ tab, scroll down to the ‘Quantity Details’ section. Enter the following details:
- Quantity – please enter the quantity of new numbers that you would like to order. You can find a guide on how to calculate the quantity of numbers you’ll need here.
- Submission Email Address – please enter the email address to which you would like us to send the confirmation email.
You will need to accept the terms and conditions by ticking the box. To make the order, click the ‘Submit’ button.
The next screen will show you the order confirmation. If the order was successful, you will be given an order ID, the new CID number and the tracking number(s) assigned to the new campaign.
If the order has failed due to insufficient stock, you will only be given an order ID. In the event of insufficient stock, an automatic alert will be sent to our Orders team who will complete the request manually, using the details you have provided. They will inform you once the order has been completed, but this can take up to 24 hours.
Once complete, you can find the new number(s) under your campaign directory.