vxml4.plavxml.com is the URL loaded for Delacon's tracking code, which updates your site with the provided tracking number. More information on the tracking code can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Why am I hearing a message that my message bank/voicemail is full?
- Why do I see vxml4.plavxml.com loading on my website?
- Why do callers using Samsung phones see a different business name when they call my Delacon number?
- Disapproved Number - Google/Call Extensions
- Voicemail is enabled on my Delacon service, but it does not seem to be working?
- Why does the number appear to flicker after implementing call tracking?
- How is the Event data pushed into GA?
- What should I do if I have updated my termination number, but calls are still going to the old number?
- Why can’t I see any tracking data in my call reports? I only see the users that called my tracking number.
- Why do some columns in my Call Tracking reports feature no keyword data?