Delacon's automated reports allow you to directly send call reports from your record to selected email addresses on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This allows you to schedule when you want to receive your call information – at a time that is convenient for your reporting needs.
There are 2 automated report types available:
1) Detailed Call Report
2) Call Summary Dashboard Report
Configure Automated Reports
Step 1: Log in to the Delacon portal
Step 2: Navigate to Configuration -> Automated Report
Step 3: To generate a new report, click the Add New button
A New Report pop-up window will appear
Step 4: For Report Type, select Detail Call Report or Summary Report
Step 5: Select CID
These are the CIDs applicable to the report you are creating.
- You can select more than one CID at the same time, or, click ‘select all’ and all CIDs will be selected
- You can search for a particular CID
- You can view the number of selected CIDs
Step 6: Select Report Fields
These are the data fields that will be included in the report. Unneeded information can be removed as required.
- You can select more than one report field at the same time, or, click ‘select all’ and all report fields will be selected
- You can search for a particular report field
- You can view the number of selected report fields
Step 7: Select Filter Call Type (for Detailed Call Report Only)
The types of calls that will be included in the report are: Normal (answered), Busy and No Answer calls. These can be included/excluded as needed.
- You can select more than one call type at the same time, or, click ‘select all’ and all call types will be selected
- You can search for a particular call type
- You can view the number of selected call types
Step 8: Select Report Format as either CSV, PDF, or HTML in email
Step 9: In Set Preference:
Select what Start Date, Frequency, and Send Time you want
- Start Date - The day the first report will be sent
- Frequency - Whether the report will be received daily, weekly or monthly
- Send Time - The time of day the report will be sent
Step 10: Navigate to Email Section
From Email: email@example.com is the default email address. If you prefer any other From Email address, please contact Delacon.
To Email: You can insert more than one email address in the box using a semicolon (;) or you can press enter on your keyboard.
Step 11: Email Body
Based on the report type, there will already be a template provided in the Email Body, but you can rewrite the email contents to your preference
Step 12: Click the Save button. If your save is successful, you will be able to see “Successfully created” at the top of the pop-up window next to New Report
Automated Call Report Dashboard
Step 1: You can view your generated report records on the Automated Reports dashboard
View, Update and Delete the Record
Step 1: To select a report you need to update, or to delete a record on the report dashboard – click the 'three dots' icon
Step 2: To view the full details of a report – select the Details option
You are able to view the full details of the record on the same dashboard.
Step 3: To update the report – select the Edit option
An Edit Report pop-up window will appear, and you can update your records.
Step 4: To delete the record – select the Delete option