Delacon have released a new feature to help streamline SMB agencies and directories on billing their direct clients, as well as enable all Delacon clients with multiple business units to segment and streamline their billing processes. This is an exciting new addition following our consolidated billing capability released late last year. It is a powerful tool which allows agencies and directories to create additional revenue by adding their desired mark-up and sending the re-rated bill directly to their end customer.
You can quickly and efficiently generate invoices and send them over to your clients without using any third-party software or manual calculation. Our re-billing feature enables you to automatically set your own percentage or fixed rate value to apply to each invoice, saving you time and ensuring maximum convenience and useability.
You can brand your invoice by inputting your logo so that the final product is sent from your chosen email address (that you input during configuration)- straight to your end client.
This tool is available to Master and Agency logins only. Please complete the below steps 1 and 2 to set up your rebilling.
Login in new portal --> Configuration --> Rebilling
Step 1: How to Configure rebilling: Rate-plan Configuration
1) First you will need to create a rate plan or plans that can be applied to an invoice(s).
On the Rebilling setup page --> click on Rateplan Config (right top corner)
2) On rate plan config page click "create plan"
3) Enter the invoice name, we recommend entering the company’s name who you are rebilling and some kind of a reference such as the date, that will allow you to identify this invoice with ease (eg: Delacon June20) If you would like to see a sample of what your invoice will look like, there is an example at the end of this guide.
4) select the markup type from either percent or fixed value (only one type will be applied throughout invoice)
5) Enter the markup for monthly fee and call charge
6) Press the save button to save the details- this completes the rateplan configuration. You can create as many different rate-plans as you need.
This rate plan window allows you to see all the rate plans you have created and the markup you have allocated for each plan:
Step 2: How to create an invoice?
1) Click back to “Rebilling” on the left-hand side bar, and then Invoice Config button on the rebilling setup page
2) Click the “create invoice” button on Invoice Config page
3) Enter the details as requested on the page, when a field is mandatory, you will not be able to move past without filling it out. A “required” prompt in red will appear. In order to save this form, you will need to input all required fields. Note: Your agency contact refers to the agency contact number and needs to be numerical without spaces, for example 0298777777; payment instructions have 400 character limit.
The image below demonstrates how you are able to white label your invoice with your company logo. When inputting your logo, acceptable formats are jpeg and png.
4) Select a plan from the drop-down, here you will find a list of all the plans you have created in Step 1 of this configuration.
5) Select CIDs from the multiselect drop-down you wish to include in the invoice
6) Check or Un-check to include the breakdown in the invoice, by default this value will be checked
7)Press the save button to save the details
This Rate Plan and Invoice table allows you to see all the invoiced you have created, the rate plans you have set up, as well as the various CIDs that are associated to each invoice
This invoice table allows you to see all your senders’ detail for the various invoices you have created
When the invoice will be generated?
Invoice will be generated on the 2nd day of every month. It will be emailed to the recipients nominated in the setup.
This is a sample Invoice created for your reference by the Delacon team: