This feature allows SMB agencies and directories to bill their clients directly, as well as enable all Delacon clients with multiple business units to segment and streamline their billing processes. This is an exciting new addition following our consolidated billing capability.
You can quickly and efficiently generate invoices and send them over to your clients without using any third-party software or manual calculation. Our re-billing feature enables you to automatically set your own percentage or fixed rate value to apply to each invoice, saving you time and ensuring maximum convenience and useability.
You can brand your invoice by adding your logo and the final product is sent from your chosen email address.
This tool is available to Master and Agency logins only. Please complete the below steps 1 and 2 to set up your rebilling.
Step 1: Log in to the Delacon portal
Log in to the Delacon portal and navigate to Configuration > Rebilling or click this direct link: https://pla.delaconcorp.com/siteui/configuration/rebilling_main
Step 2: Rate-plan Configuration
1) First you will need to create a rate plan or plans that can be applied to an invoice(s).
On the Rebilling setup page --> click on Rateplan Config (right top corner)
2) On rate plan config page click "create plan"
3) Enter the invoice name, we recommend entering the company’s name who you are rebilling and some kind of a reference such as the date, that will allow you to identify this invoice with ease (eg: Delacon June20) If you would like to see a sample of what your invoice will look like, there is an example at the end of this guide.
4) select the markup type from either percent or fixed value (only one type will be applied throughout invoice). The base for both mark up types will be the rates Delacon charges to you.
5) Enter the markup for monthly fee and call charge
6) Press the save button to save the details- this completes the rateplan configuration. You can create as many different rate-plans as you need.
This rate plan window allows you to see all the rate plans you have created and the markup you have allocated for each plan:
Step 3: Invoice creation
1) Click back to “Rebilling” on the left-hand side bar, and then Invoice Config button on the rebilling setup page
2) Click the “create invoice” button on Invoice Config page
3) Enter the details as requested on the page, when a field is mandatory, you will not be able to move past without filling it out. A “required” prompt in red will appear. In order to save this form, you will need to input all required fields.
this is for internal reference only and will not appear on the invoice
|The name of your company
|The ABN of your company
|The sender e-mail of this invoice
|will be visible on the invoice for billing queries
|The address of your company
|Agency Contact Number
|The contact number of your company for possible billing queries (add without spaces)
|Agency Accounts Email
|eg payment terms and deadline (400 character limit)
|any additional comments regarding this invoice
|upload your company logo (acceptable formats are jpeg and png)
|Your client's company name
|The e-mail address where this invoice should be sent to
|Your client's registered company address
|any other e-mail address that should receive this invoice. Separate multiple addresses with a semi-colon
4) Select a plan from the drop-down, here you will find a list of all the plans you have created in Step 2 of this configuration.
5) Select CIDs from the multiselect drop-down you wish to include in the invoice
6) Check or Un-check to include the breakdown in the invoice, by default this value will be checked
7) Add any one-off charges. These will only be charged once on the next outgoing invoice.
8) Click the save button to save the details
This Rate Plan and Invoice table allows you to see all the invoiced you have created, the rate plans you have set up, as well as the various CIDs that are associated to each invoice
This invoice table allows you to see all your senders’ detail for the various invoices you have created
When the invoice will be generated?
Invoice will be generated on the 2nd day of every month. It will be emailed to the recipients nominated in the setup.
This is a sample Invoice created for your reference by the Delacon team: