Before setting up the Zap
Create an offline event set for Delacon calls on Facebook for Business - https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/help/339320669734609?id=565900110447546
Create a custom conversion for Delacon calls on Facebook for Business to be associated with the offline event set –
Use Delacon on Zapier
Currently, Delacon’s Zapier integration is in Beta Mode. In order to connect to Delacon, you will need to be invited by Delacon.
Once invited you will receive an email inviting you to connect to Delacon - please click on the link in the email – the below screen will load.
Click on ‘Accept Invite & Build a Zap’ button.
Creating a new Zap
On the next screen, click on the ‘Create this Zap’ button then continue as per ‘Step 2 – Creating a Zap’, and scroll down to point 3.
Step 1: Log in
Go to https://zapier.com/app/login and enter your login details:
Creating a Zap
- Click on the ‘Make a Zap’ button:
- Find the Delacon App by searching for ‘Delacon’ in the search bar:
- Select the Delacon trigger ‘New Calls’ and click ‘Save + Continue’:
- Select your Delacon Account by clicking on ‘Connect a New Account’:
- A ‘Connect Account’ pop up box will open. Enter your Delacon account details and press ‘Yes and Continue:
- Once your account is connected, click ‘Continue’:
- Select the Delacon CID you want to connect to by clicking on the down arrow or typing it into the search bar. You can select multiple CIDs by clicking the + button. Once all CID you want to connect is selected, click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Skip Test & Continue’:
Please note that due to the method we push data, testing on the Delacon trigger doesn't work at the moment. Skipping the test is required to proceed with building the Zap at this point in time. It won't impact the functionality of the Zap.
- Once the test is Skipped, click ‘Continue’
Adding a filter
Adding a filter to send only the calls that match Facebook as a referral A. You can also add extra filters. For example, adding caller intent to leads that come from a specific pattern in your IVR B , as shown below.
Setting up the Action
Figure 13 and 14
Search for Send Offline Event in Facebook Offline Conversions and Choose Facebook Account
Select the Facebook Business account and Event set for the Delacon calls(previously defined), Add the landing page A information as a Custom Data to capture the campaign information( you have to set up the UTM parameters beforehand for this to work)
And, other optional events can be added, such as Caller Phone Number, Country, Value, etc
Click on Done Editing. Please note that due to the method we push data, testing on the Delacon trigger doesn't work at the moment. Skipping the test is required to proceed with building the Zap at this point in time. It won't impact the functionality of the Zap.
Make sure you turn your Zap on. Simply click the ‘on’ button to turn it on and start running tasks