When your prepaid Delacon account is getting low on funds, automated emails will be sent advising of the need to add additional funds. Once the balance is fully used, calls will no longer be connected to your business. An email notification will be sent advising of the need to recharge your account following every attempted call by your customers.
Articles in this section
- What is Caller ID?
- How can I change my password expiry settings?
- Can I receive multiple concurrent calls on my tracking numbers?
- Does Delacon offer reseller rates?
- How can I export an overview of all my Delacon tracking numbers?
- Can I forward calls to international numbers?
- What is DTMF?
- My prepaid account is out of credit, what will happen when my Delacon numbers are called?
- What is an internal referral
- Apple ITP 2.1: What does this update mean and how will it affect my online tracking?