When your prepaid Delacon account is getting low on funds, automated emails will be sent advising of the need to add additional funds. Once the balance is fully used, calls will no longer be connected to your business. An email notification will be sent advising of the need to recharge your account following every attempted call by your customers.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Delacon's terms and conditions?
- Where can I find case studies for Delacon's call tracking?
- Delacon Outages
- What is Caller ID?
- How can I change my password expiry settings?
- Can I receive multiple concurrent calls on my tracking numbers?
- Does Delacon offer reseller rates?
- How can I export an overview of all my Delacon tracking numbers?
- Can I forward calls to international numbers?
- What is DTMF?