When your prepaid Delacon account is getting low on funds, automated emails will be sent advising of the need to add additional funds. Once the balance is fully used, calls will no longer be connected to your business. An email notification will be sent advising of the need to recharge your account following every attempted call by your customers.
Articles in this section
- My prepaid account is out of credit, what will happen when my Delacon numbers are called?
- What is an internal referral
- Apple ITP 2.1: What does this update mean and how will it affect my online tracking?
- Do you offer post-call SMS capability?
- What are the payment / subscription terms? Is it based on per month? per customer account in adwords?
- Will the new GDPR laws affect Delacon's integrations?
- How do I port Singapore Numbers?
- How to automatically top up your account through PayPal