If you are looking to calculate your cost per acquisition/CPA from campaigns, Ad Groups and keywords, this guide will show the set up to be completed achieve your best results.
CPA is the cost taken to acquire a sales transaction- meaning it is a very important figure that all businesses should be aware of to assist in optimising all campaigns.
Please ensure to set up Cost Per Lead/ CPL prior to setting up CPA, see the user guide for CPL at https://support.delaconcorp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039310474-Delacon-Call-Tracking-to-calculate-Paid-Search-Cost-per-Leads-CPL-
Setting up your CPA
- Salesforce integrations: Please ensure all salesforce guides have been actioned in order for all elements to work together. The Salesforce Installation guide enables you to measure Delacon calls within Salesforce platform; the additional guides are a continuation and al need to be completed. https://support.delaconcorp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020822634-Salesforce-Integration-Installation-Guide , https://support.delaconcorp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021019233-Configuring-the-Salesforce-Layout and https://support.delaconcorp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020823294-Appendix
- Salesforce with Google Analytics: This guide is to see Salesforce data in your Google Analytics. This is useful if you prefer looking at your data in the GA platform https://support.delaconcorp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026965893-Salesforce-Google-Analytics-Integration
- Salesforce Leads Handling Best Practice: This is a handy checklist of aspects that need to be considered in order to get the best possible CPA measurement. https://support.delaconcorp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038714053-Salesforce-Leads-Handling-Best-Practice-Guide
4a. If you have salesforce please follow this guide here to see your CPA data in Google analytics
or if you don't have salesforce and are using any other CRM
4b. You can import sales transactions into Google Analytics, Google Ads and DoubleClick for CPA (alternative solution to Salesforce with Analytics above)- This guide is optional depending on whether you are using Salesforce and have sales transaction data integrated with Delacon data. If you are using an alternate CRM to Salesforce, please ensure that you follow the steps in this guide. http://www.delaconcorp.com/Portals/0/pdf/Delacon_CRM_Sales_Data_Matching_Upload_Tool_Guide.pdf
By setting up all the relevant above integrations you are in the best position to determine your CPA.
Cost per Acquisition (CPA) within relevant platforms
- Google Analytics – https://support.delaconcorp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039789813-Cost-per-Acquisition-within-Google-Analytics
- Google Ads/ Adwords – https://support.delaconcorp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039789953-Cost-per-Acquisition-CPA-within-Google-Search-Ads-Adwords
- Google Ads 360 – https://support.delaconcorp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039304414-Cost-per-Acquisition-CPA-within-Google-Search-Ads-360
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact Delacon support
Please sign in to leave a comment.