You are able to change the time zone in the Delacon Portal to ensure that the call data is matching your preferred local time.
Note this setting will have below impacts:
- the date and time of each call will be based on your selected time zone, which will further be pushed into all integrations.
- the time zone is automatically adjusted for daylight savings time
- the time zone can only be set on account level (MID). It cannot be adjusted per campaign (CID). This means that if you eg set the account to Brisbane time zone, but have a local tracking number for Adelaide, all call times will be based on Brisbane time zone.
1. Log into your Delacon Portal and navigate to the settings menu in the bottom left corner.
2. Navigate to "Change time zone" and select the appropriate time zone from the drop down menu. Click on "Change time zone" to confirm your changes.
3. You will then receive a message saying that the time-zone has been successfully updated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.