Call Categorizer Report
The Call Categorizer report provides a detailed breakdown of the identified categories for calls to your business. It also displays the trends of calls belonging to different categories. The report contains the details of distribution of categories in both graphical and tabular format, and details trend information in day, week, and monthly format. Analysing the report will allow you to optimise your marketing campaigns, increase sales revenue, and improve service quality.
This guideline explains how to:
- Access the Call Categorizer Report
- View and analyze overall category distribution
- Examine trend analysis for each category in different resolutions
- Export the Call Category report data for further analysis
The Call Categorizer must be activated to get the category insight in this report. Please refer to “Getting Started” section to get the detail guideline on the activation process.
Follow these instructions to access and analyze the Call Categorizer report for any specific company.
1. To access the Call Categorizer report, click on Speech Analytics in the left sidebar of Delacon reporting portal and then select Call Categorizer.
2. To select the company/services for which you want to access the report, click on Select Services button. This will open a drop-down table where you can search and select services.
3. Select the data range using From and To data picker options.
4. Select which profile you will be using. Select from either Category or Tagging. Profiles refer to which aspect of the speech you are analysing. One profile might be looking at "types of product", while another might be looking at "call type", for example. These profiles will be created by Delacon during your initial set up.
5. Click Submit to generate the report with selected Daily, Week, or Month resolution.
6. To change the data resolution, click on the intended button. The category trend plot will be re-drawn to the desired resolution.
The top part of the report provides overall statistics for all call categories.
An explanation of each metric presented here is as follows:
- Total Calls: Total number of calls to your business for the selected services and duration.
- Total Transcripts: Total number of calls transcribed. Depending on the settings, not all calls are transcribed into text.
- Total Analysed: Total number of calls being analysed by Speech Analytics. Speech Analytics configuration determines whether a call will be analysed or not.
The graphical representation of call category distribution is available as either a Donut or Polar chart. Hovering the mouse pointer over each category displays the number of calls for that category.
On the right side, top 3 categories to which the calls are identified to are presented. The View Details button opens a pop-up dialog showing the statistics related to all the categories.
In the bottom section of the report, call category trend data is displayed. Data related to each unit (i.e. day/week/month) can be accessed by hovering the mouse pointer to that specific unit.
Additionally, clicking on the category in the legend field removes that category from the display. This feature helps to analyse calls for each category individually to gain better insight.
You can export the call category data in CSV file for further analysis. To download the data, press the Export CSV button above the trend plot.
This will download the data in the following format:
- Call Id: Unique Id for each call in the Delacon system.
- Category: Category with the maximum confidence score.
- Confidence Score: Maximum confidence score of all the categories.
- Category Details: Category and confidence score for all the categories. The confidence scores are normalized to sum up to 100%.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the Call Categorizer Report, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.