Delacon’s “Live Call Data Push” API enables integrating partners to manage the call tracking data produced by the Delacon system to be stored in their own integrated CRM. This approach is most suitable when there is a need for interpreting call tracking data in the CRM system leading to further analysis and reporting.
Setup and configuration
The following steps will be required:
- you would need to develop a system to accept the data that Delacon sends (as defined further below under API specifications). Please review publicly available guides on how to set up a webhook.
- The system will need a public URL to accept the data eg. https://www.*yourdomain*.com/services/calldata/create
- Map the webhook URL against each service in the Delacon portal
- After the mapping has been completed, all calls will be sent to your defined end point URL. Note the format will be in JSON.
- Once a call is initiated in the Delacon system, the Delacon system will ‘POST’ following JSON data to a URL provided by you:
- Once a call ends in the Delacon system, the Delacon system will ‘POST’ following JSON data to a URL provided by you:
- This URL needs to return the response in the following format:-
"success":"true [OR] false",
Note: The link shared by the webhook is used to play the recording from the URL bar of the browser. If you would like to play the audio recording in the HTML5 audio player, you can achieve the desired output by patching a parameter "&mode=direct" to the link shared via webhook.
CRM/endpoint configuration is not within Delacon's scope, and a $500 charges will apply for any technical support/troubleshooting required.
If you do need our support and agree to the $500 charge, please fill in the below order form and return to Delacon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I ______________________________have the authority on behalf of ____________________ and accept to pay the charges of $500 to help me with the setup of LiveCallDataPush_API.
Please contact your account manager if you require more information.
|PLA_Call_Id||This is the unique ID of the call in the Delacon system|
|PLA_Caller_Phone_Number||This is the caller’s phone number|
|PLA_Exchange||This is valid for the landline calls, and indicates the telephone exchange where the call came from|
|PLA_City||This is valid for the landline calls, and indicates the city where the call came from|
|PLA_State||This is valid for the landline calls, and indicates the state where the call came from|
|PLA_Number_Dialed||This is the tracking number that was dialed by the caller|
|PLA_Dealer_ID||This is the phone number that is replaced on the website by the tracking number|
|PLA_Dealer_Name||This is the service name assigned in the Delacon portal|
|PLA_Dealer_Category||This is the service category assigned in the Delacon portal|
This is the search engine which was used for searching the keyword
|PLA_Search_Type||This is the type of search or referral to the website, eg paid, organic, direct|
|PLA_Keywords_Searched||This is the keywords which were searched for in the search engine which resulted in the call being made (only when manual keyword tagging in use)|
|PLA_URL||This is the URL of the referrer|
|PLA_CID||This is the Delacon Service ID|
|PLA_SESSID||This is the Delacon session id of the web session which generated the call. This also refers to the gclid if the call was generated from a web session generated by a google click id|
|PLA_UAID||This is the Google Client ID|
|PLA_CallStartTime||This is the time stamp of the start of the call|
|PLA_Landing_Page||This is the URL of the page the caller landed on from the referral|
|PLA_Page_Called_From||This is the URL of the page the caller was on when making the call|
|PLA_ExtraTracking||This is an additional field that can track a custom parameter|
|PLA_CallResult||This is the eventual status of the call. This indicates if the call was answered, unanswered or busy tone was received|
|PLA_Duration||This is the duration of the call|
|PLA_VoicemailLeft||This indicates if the voicemail was left in case of the call being unanswered or busy|
|PLA_SurveyOutcome||This is the outcome of the call. This determines what type of call it was. For ex (sales / enquiry / followup / complaint ). This is only available if customer feedback feature is enabled for the campaign being tracked|
This is the sale value generated from the call if the call was treated as a sale. This is only available if customer feedback feature is enabled for the campaign being tracked.
|PLA_Converted||This indicates if the call conversion was successfully lodged as an event in Universal Analytics|
|PLA_dtmf||This is the corresponding name of the selected IVR option|
|PLA_RecordingFile||This is the URL of the call recording file that is maintained on the Delacon system after the call is finished. This is only available if the call recording feature is enabled.|
Map the webhook URL against each service in the Delacon portal
1. Log into the Delacon portal
2. Navigate to Services > List Services
3. Click on Edit for the service for which you want to enable the webhook.
4. Under Data Integration, set the toggle to Push live data through to the webhooks provided and add the create and update URLs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.