In March 2019 Apple launched Intelligent Tracking Prevention 2.1(ITP) which now affects both first, and third-party cookies when using the Safari browser on Apple devices. This feature blocks third-party cookies entirely and limits first-party cookies from tracking cross-domain data of users. Client-side cookies are also capped to 7 days of storage. ITP 2.1 will affect/limit ad targeting strategies for Safari users as tracking these users will not be as efficient- you may see a surge in unique visitors as analytical tools may be counting one user as two unique users if they are to access the domain after 7 days. This could also inflate the number of unique visitors that brands see in their analytics figures.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Change of Ownership
- Where can I find Delacon's terms and conditions?
- Exporting raw call data
- Location displayed on callers phone
- Can calls be tracked if my website has a subdomain?
- Call Costs
- Creating a Google Account
- Why do I see 02 7966 1700 as the caller ID?
- Why do callers using Samsung phones see a different business name when they call my Delacon number?
Please sign in to leave a comment.