In March 2019 Apple launched Intelligent Tracking Prevention 2.1(ITP) which now affects both first, and third-party cookies when using the Safari browser on Apple devices. This feature blocks third-party cookies entirely and limits first-party cookies from tracking cross-domain data of users. Client-side cookies are also capped to 7 days of storage. ITP 2.1 will affect/limit ad targeting strategies for Safari users as tracking these users will not be as efficient- you may see a surge in unique visitors as analytical tools may be counting one user as two unique users if they are to access the domain after 7 days. This could also inflate the number of unique visitors that brands see in their analytics figures.
Articles in this section
- My prepaid account is out of credit, what will happen when my Delacon numbers are called?
- What is an internal referral
- Apple ITP 2.1: What does this update mean and how will it affect my online tracking?
- Do you offer post-call SMS capability?
- What are the payment / subscription terms? Is it based on per month? per customer account in adwords?
- Will the new GDPR laws affect Delacon's integrations?
- How do I port Singapore Numbers?
- How to automatically top up your account through PayPal