Yes – you will see the keywords bid on that resulted in the AdWords click as well as the source (paid, organic, referral, social etc). You’ll also see the call duration, the landing page, the page called from, time and date of the call, IP address, the caller’s phone numbers, the device used to access the website, and if the client is using an IVR/auto-attendant then we also show the option/s that the caller selected in the IVR (this feature is called “caller intent” and is a great way to understand the nature of the call, as a way to look to track conversions/call outcomes).
Articles in this section
- Can I see statistics like keywords that triggered the call, duration, location etc? What other statistics are available on your dashboard?
- Automated Reports
- I am running Dynamic Search Ads in AdWords, why do I not see any keywords in the call reports?
- Where is keyword and campaign reporting available for Call Extensions?
- Can we see goal conversions for AdWords Call Extensions in Google Analytics
- How do I download a CSV file with my call records
- Why is the "transferred to" number occasionally blank?
- Setting up a Google Analytics dashboard to view the keywords in call data
- Is your solution able to detect a repeat caller?
- How do I add comments to the Detailed Call Log?