Yes – you will see the keywords bid on that resulted in the AdWords click as well as the source (paid, organic, referral, social etc). You’ll also see the call duration, the landing page, the page called from, time and date of the call, IP address, the caller’s phone numbers, the device used to access the website, and if the client is using an IVR/auto-attendant then we also show the option/s that the caller selected in the IVR (this feature is called “caller intent” and is a great way to understand the nature of the call, as a way to look to track conversions/call outcomes).
Articles in this section
- How can I view call data from cancelled services?
- Can I export call data directly to a third party platform?
- Geo-location Information
- User Agent
- How can I tell which tracking number the caller dialled?
- Why do I see discrepancies in call volume across different reporting platforms?
- Call Log: Using Advanced Filters
- Overview of possible values for the Search Engine and Type columns in the call log
- What is an internal referral
- Can I see statistics like keywords that triggered the call, duration, location etc? What other statistics are available on your dashboard?
Please sign in to leave a comment.