Delacon’s integration with Zapier gives you access to over 750 app integrations including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Mail Chimp, WordPress, Gmail, Facebook and more.
By using our integration, you can create Zaps for as many apps as you require – allowing our call data to be used by multiple platforms.
Please note that Delacon does not control what data the other Apps can receive. We simply push our call data into those apps using the Zapier integration.
Currently Delacon’s Zapier integration is in Beta Mode. In order to connect to Delacon you will need to be invited by Delacon. Please contact Delacon support to get the most recent invite link.
Step 1: Linking Delacon and Zapier
- Contact Delacon Support for the Zapier invite link.
- Click on the link or paste the URL into your web browser. Log in to your Zapier account if prompted.
- Click on ‘Accept Invite & Build a Zap’ button.
On the next screen, click on the ‘Create this Zap’ button.
Step 2: Creating a Zap
In order to use Delacon’s call tracking solution with Zapier, you will need to create a ‘Zap’ between Delacon and the app you are integrating with.
Zaps are Workflows that connect apps so they can work together. They start with a trigger (such as a phone call) or an event that kicks off your workflow.
To create a Zap:
1. Click on the ‘Make a Zap’ button:
2. Find the Delacon App by searching for ‘Delacon’ in the search bar:
3. Select the Delacon trigger ‘New Calls’ and click ‘Save + Continue’:
4. Select your Delacon Account by clicking on ‘Connect a New Account’:
Please note if you have already registered you can select an existing account and skip to step 7.
5. A ‘Connect Account’ pop up box will open. Enter your Delacon account details and press ‘Yes, Continue':
6. Once your account is connected, click ‘Continue’:
7. Select the Delacon CID you want to connect to by clicking on the down arrow or typing it into the search bar. You can select multiple CIDs by clicking the + button. Once all CIDs you want to connect are selected, click ‘Continue’.
8. Click ‘Skip Test & Continue’:
Please note that due to the method we use to push data, testing on the Delacon trigger doesn't work at the moment. Skipping the test is required to proceed with building the Zap at this point in time. It won't impact the functionality of the Zap.
9. Once the test is Skipped, click ‘Continue’
Step 3: Selecting an Action
You will now need to setup the action/s you want your Zap to perform. Often this will simply be the App you are pushing Delacon data to.
Step 4: Search for the App
Type the App name in the search bar and click on it to continue:
Step 5: Set Up App Action
You will need to setup App Action. This is specific for each App you are setting up. For example if connecting the Delacon Zap to a CRM, the Action might be ‘Create a lead’ or ‘Create a Contact’.
Once you have selected your action, you will need to connect to your App Account. Once connected, select ‘Save + Continue’.
Step 6: Setting up a Template
Once you have set up your action and connected your account, you will need to set up a template. Again this is specific to each App that you connect to.
Once completed, click on ‘Continue’.
Step 7: Turning Zap on
In order for your Zap to work and the integration to be completed, you need to make sure you turn your Zap on. Simply click the ‘on’ button to turn it on.
Your Zap is now turned on and you are ready to start receiving call data. It is important to make sure you test the data coming through is accurate and correct.
The below information is available in the Zapier Delacon trigger:
|Delacon data||Field key|
|Call Recording URL||callRecording|
|Date of Call||info__call_date|
|Call Date Since Linux Epoch (ms)||info__call_date_epoch|
|Call Length (ms)||info__call_length|
|Status of Call (answered/unanswered)||info__call_status|
|Caller Phone Number||info__caller|
|Number dialled by caller||info__dialed_number|
|Time of Call (currently unavailable)||info__time_of_call|
|Was a voicemail left||info__voicemail_left|
|Call Converted Status||webInfo__converted|
|Extra Tracking Info||webInfo__extra_tracking|
|Google Client Id||webInfo__googleClientId|
|Keywords (if manual tagging in use)||webInfo__keywords|
|Page Called From||webInfo__page_called_from|
For more information on each of the fields and their description, please review the Delacon Glossary.
Below is an example of sample testing data:
"isp": "Internet Service Provider",
"device": "android sm-g920i",
"service_category": "Test Category",
"service_name": "Test Service"
- Zapier-Zoho integration
- Zapier-Hubspot integration
- Facebook Offline conversion via Zapier
- Pardot integration