In order to track only website site visitors that are appropriate for your requirements, the following tracking types are available
Track Just Google Paid
- Track only site visitors that have clicked through from Google Paid (AdWords) ads. The use of auto-tagging in AdWords is required.
Track Google Paid, Yahoo Paid, Bing Paid
- Track only paid visitors from Google, Yahoo and Bing. The use of auto-tagging in AdWords is required for Google, Yahoo and Bing ads need to be tagged with ?campaignsource=yahoo_bing in the landing page URL.
Track All References
- All website visitors will be tracked, regardless of how they arrived on your website.
Track Google/Yahoo/Bing & All Organic
- All website visitors that have been referred to your site from any source will be tracked. Direct visitors to your site will not be tracked.
Track CPC campaign medium
- Track only referrals that contain ?utm_medium=cpc in the landing page URL
If the site visitor is not a match to the tracking type selected, then the Delacon number will not update and display for their browsing session.
If you have more specific tracking goals in mind that are not covered, please see Extra Tracking.
The Tracking Type can be edited in the Delacon portal by visiting Services > List Services > Edit > Tracking Type
Please sign in to leave a comment.