We advise against using shared numbers across sites. Even if there was a pool of numbers used by multiple sites, that is not the ideal set up. The best practice is for each site to be treated separately and given its own separate number/s. One number may be enough on each site and you accept the risk that there might be occasions where the visitor here and there isn’t accurately tracked. Or you can reduce that by using rolling numbers on each site.
Articles in this section
- Web based CRM Data Upload
- Can I add spacing to the termination number?
- Can I ring multiple termination numbers at the same time when calls are received on my Delacon services?
- What is an AID?
- Can I transfer my existing numbers to a new MID?
- How do I replace multiple different numbers on my site with the same tracking number?
- How can I update the details of my business if they have changed?
- UTM parameters to enhance call tracking
- Reload Code for Single Page Applications
- Custom code for A/B split testing