We advise against using shared numbers across sites. Even if there was a pool of numbers used by multiple sites, that is not the ideal set up. The best practice is for each site to be treated separately and given its own separate number/s. One number may be enough on each site and you accept the risk that there might be occasions where the visitor here and there isn’t accurately tracked. Or you can reduce that by using rolling numbers on each site.
Articles in this section
- How can I update the details of my business if they have changed?
- UTM parameters to enhance call tracking
- Reload Code for Single Page Applications
- Custom code for A/B split testing
- I have uploaded a custom audio file in the portal, why is it not playing?
- Does Delacon call tracking work on Wix websites?
- Can the tracking code be loaded through Google Tag Manager?
- I am receiving SSL errors when using Delacon's https API. What is the cause?
- How can I cancel numbers from my account or cancel my Delacon service?
- How do I add additional users to my Delacon account?