We advise against using shared numbers across sites. Even if there was a pool of numbers used by multiple sites, that is not the ideal set up. The best practice is for each site to be treated separately and given its own separate number/s. One number may be enough on each site and you accept the risk that there might be occasions where the visitor here and there isn’t accurately tracked. Or you can reduce that by using rolling numbers on each site.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Can Delacon track Click-to-Call Buttons?
- Change of Ownership
- Where can I find Delacon's terms and conditions?
- Exporting raw call data
- Location displayed on callers phone
- Can calls be tracked if my website has a subdomain?
- Call Costs
- Creating a Google Account
- Why do I see 02 7966 1700 as the caller ID?