Yes, Delacon offers a call recording solution as an additional product to our call tracking solution. All recorded calls are saved in .wav format and are stored on a secure server. The recordings can be accessed at any time through Delacon’s reporting tool. Alternatively they can be emailed directly to a team member.
Articles in this section
- Does Delacon have a solution which can recognise whether a caller is a customer or member?
- Can Delacon record conversations between the call centre and the caller?
- Does the standard 'This call will be recorded' message need to be played before all calls?
- How do I stop a call from being recorded?
- Why is the length of the call recording different to the duration in the call report?
- Can call recording files be downloaded as a batch?
- Is there a size limit for call recording files?
- How long are call recording files retained for?