Yes, through our SMS360 product we offer the ability to send your customers a post call SMS for calls made on a mobile phone.
The message sent can be completely customised by you through the Delacon portal. For example, you may want to thank your customer for the call and provide them with additional contact details.
- Login to the Delacon Portal and navigate to Reporting -> Reporting (OLD) to open the Old Delacon Portal.
- Navigate to the CID you want to add an SMS to and click 'Edit'.
- Scroll down to the SMS Message box and type the message you want sent after each mobile call. Note that when the box is blank, no message will send.
- Check the email address entered in the Email Address field is correct as this is the address any reply SMS will be sent to. To enter in multiple email addresses, separate each email with a semi-colon:
- When you have finished typing the message and the email addresses are correct, click 'Submit Updates'.
Any response from the SMS by the customer will be sent to the nominated email address. Any reply from the nominated email address will be sent back as an SMS to the customer.
For more information about this product, click here.
- This product will need to be enabled for you by Delacon and comes with an additional cost.
To find out about enabling this product, please complete the form here.