The Post Call Survey is normally triggered when the caller hangs up. However, if the caller does not hang up properly or you need to start the survey manually, you can do this through the Delacon Portal.
To set this feature up:
- Login to the Delacon Portal
- Navigate to Reporting -> Services
- Scroll down to the CID you want to use this feature for and press 'Edit'.
- Navigate to the Cut Key Menu option:
- From the Cut Key drop down menu, select the key that will send the Post Call Survey when it is pressed on the phone keypad:
- Once you have selected the key, click 'Submit'.
Please note that this feature will need to be enabled for you by Delacon. To get this featured enabled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Account Manager.
Using this example, whenever a call operator is on a call and presses 4 on the telephone keypad, the call will hang up. If the Post Call Survey feature is enabled, the survey will then be triggered.