You can set up round robin call routing in the termination field. You can separate multiple numbers with semi-colons. If the first number doesn’t answer, the call will then divert to second number and so on. This does not compromise call tracking. You can also set up time of day routing if you want the calls to ring to certain numbers at certain times. This can be accessed by clicking the time of day routing link next to the termination number field.
Articles in this section
- Can I ring multiple termination numbers at the same time when calls are received on my Delacon services?
- What is an AID?
- Can I transfer my existing numbers to a new MID?
- How do I replace multiple different numbers on my site with the same tracking number?
- How can I update the details of my business if they have changed?
- UTM parameters to enhance call tracking
- Reload Code for Single Page Applications
- Custom code for A/B split testing
- I have uploaded a custom audio file in the portal, why is it not playing?
- Does Delacon call tracking work on Wix websites?