You can set up round robin call routing in the termination field. You can separate multiple numbers with semi-colons. If the first number doesn’t answer, the call will then divert to second number and so on. This does not compromise call tracking. You can also set up time of day routing if you want the calls to ring to certain numbers at certain times. This can be accessed by clicking the time of day routing link next to the termination number field.
Articles in this section
- I have uploaded a custom audio file in the portal, why is it not playing?
- Does Delacon call tracking work on Wix websites?
- Can the tracking code be loaded through Google Tag Manager?
- I am receiving SSL errors when using Delacon's https API. What is the cause?
- How can I cancel numbers from my account or cancel my Delacon service?
- How do I add additional users to my Delacon account?
- How do I track calls made from Facebook ads?
- How do I manually start the Post Call Survey?
- How do I add IVR parameters to the call notification email?
- Why does the code need to be on every page of the website?