When a call is received on a tracking number Delacon's system will begin to transfer the call to your nominated termination point, which will show in the call report under transferred to. However, if the caller quickly hangs up before our system can dial your termination point we will register a record of the call but the transferred to field will be blank as the transfer was not initiated.
Articles in this section
- Website Visitor Logs
- Call ID
- Billing API
- How can I tell which tracking number the caller dialled?
- Using Advanced Filters in Delacon’s Call Log Report
- Overview of possible values for the Search Engine and Type columns in the call log
- Speech Analytics - Keyword Spotting
- Speech Analytics – Call Category Report
- Adwords Report
- Call Log