When a call is received on a tracking number Delacon's system will begin to transfer the call to your nominated termination point, which will show in the call report under transferred to. However, if the caller quickly hangs up before our system can dial your termination point we will register a record of the call but the transferred to field will be blank as the transfer was not initiated.
Articles in this section
- How can I view call data from cancelled services?
- Can I export call data directly to a third party platform?
- Geo-location Information
- User Agent
- How can I tell which tracking number the caller dialled?
- Why do I see discrepancies in call volume across different reporting platforms?
- Call Log: Using Advanced Filters
- Overview of possible values for the Search Engine and Type columns in the call log
- What is an internal referral
- Can I see statistics like keywords that triggered the call, duration, location etc? What other statistics are available on your dashboard?