Yes – each website requires different/unique Delacon code so that we can track calls to that specific website.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Location displayed on callers phone
- Can calls be tracked if my website has a subdomain?
- Call Costs
- Creating a Google Account
- Why do I see 02 7966 1700 as the caller ID?
- Why do callers using Samsung phones see a different business name when they call my Delacon number?
- Can Delacon supply mobile numbers with SMS capability?
- What are rolling (dynamic) numbers?
- Can a particular Australian 1300/1800/13 number be obtained and added to my account?