Yes – each website requires different/unique Delacon code so that we can track calls to that specific website.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Where do I log into the call tracking portal?
- What is a MID?
- What is a CID?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by parallel tracking?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by ITP (Intelligence Tracking Protection
- Why are there multiple versions of your tracking code?
- Is there a separate code like Google Analytics that needs to be inserted on clients websites?
- Does IVR tracking or member matching come at an additional cost?
- Is there any customer matching mechanism available?