Yes – each website requires different/unique Delacon code so that we can track calls to that specific website.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Can Delacon track Click-to-Call Buttons?
- Change of Ownership
- Where can I find Delacon's terms and conditions?
- Exporting raw call data
- Location displayed on callers phone
- Can calls be tracked if my website has a subdomain?
- Call Costs
- Creating a Google Account
- Why do I see 02 7966 1700 as the caller ID?