Yes – each website requires different/unique Delacon code so that we can track calls to that specific website.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Can Delacon supply mobile numbers with SMS capability?
- Can a particular Australian 1300/1800/13 number be obtained and added to my account?
- Can I use a single CID for tracking 2 separate brands?
- Where do I log into the call tracking portal?
- What is a MID?
- What is a CID?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by parallel tracking?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by ITP (Intelligence Tracking Protection
- Why are there multiple versions of your tracking code?