The call extension number is a static number in the AdWords ad. It doesn’t need to appear on the client’s website. If you wish to track calls from the client’s website as well, then separate call tracking numbers on the website will track those calls. This way you can identify calls directly from a click to call on the AdWords number and calls from clicks through to the website and then a call.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Can Delacon integrate with Microsoft/Bing ads?
- Why do I see 02 7966 1700 as the caller ID?
- Can I track calls from Google My Business (GMB)?
- Can Delacon supply mobile numbers with SMS capability?
- Can a particular Australian 1300/1800/13 number be obtained and added to my account?
- Can I use a single CID for tracking 2 separate brands?
- Where do I log into the call tracking portal?
- What is a MID?
- What is a CID?