The call extension number is a static number in the AdWords ad. It doesn’t need to appear on the client’s website. If you wish to track calls from the client’s website as well, then separate call tracking numbers on the website will track those calls. This way you can identify calls directly from a click to call on the AdWords number and calls from clicks through to the website and then a call.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Can a particular Australian 1300/1800/13 number be obtained and added to my account?
- Can I use a single CID for tracking 2 separate brands?
- Where do I log into the call tracking portal?
- What is a MID?
- What is a CID?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by parallel tracking?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by ITP (Intelligence Tracking Protection
- Why are there multiple versions of your tracking code?
- Is there a separate code like Google Analytics that needs to be inserted on clients websites?