The call extension number is a static number in the AdWords ad. It doesn’t need to appear on the client’s website. If you wish to track calls from the client’s website as well, then separate call tracking numbers on the website will track those calls. This way you can identify calls directly from a click to call on the AdWords number and calls from clicks through to the website and then a call.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Location displayed on callers phone
- Can calls be tracked if my website has a subdomain?
- Call Costs
- Creating a Google Account
- Why do I see 02 7966 1700 as the caller ID?
- Why do callers using Samsung phones see a different business name when they call my Delacon number?
- Can Delacon supply mobile numbers with SMS capability?
- What are rolling (dynamic) numbers?
- Can a particular Australian 1300/1800/13 number be obtained and added to my account?