No. You don’t need to change your existing phone number and you don’t need to make any changes to your phone system. All incoming calls are instantly and seamlessly diverted to your current phone number (landline or mobile). And because Delacon’s system is a fully hosted cloud-based solution, you don’t need to install any software or make any hardware changes.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Call Costs
- Creating a Google Account
- Where do I find my MID?
- Call Rating
- User Agent
- Can Delacon integrate with Microsoft/Bing ads?
- Why do I see 02 7966 1700 as the caller ID?
- Can I track calls from Google My Business (GMB)?
- Can Delacon supply mobile numbers with SMS capability?