No. You don’t need to change your existing phone number and you don’t need to make any changes to your phone system. All incoming calls are instantly and seamlessly diverted to your current phone number (landline or mobile). And because Delacon’s system is a fully hosted cloud-based solution, you don’t need to install any software or make any hardware changes.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Where can I find Delacon's terms and conditions?
- Exporting raw call data
- Location displayed on callers phone
- Can calls be tracked if my website has a subdomain?
- Call Costs
- Creating a Google Account
- Why do I see 02 7966 1700 as the caller ID?
- Why do callers using Samsung phones see a different business name when they call my Delacon number?
- Can Delacon supply mobile numbers with SMS capability?