No. You don’t need to change your existing phone number and you don’t need to make any changes to your phone system. All incoming calls are instantly and seamlessly diverted to your current phone number (landline or mobile). And because Delacon’s system is a fully hosted cloud-based solution, you don’t need to install any software or make any hardware changes.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Can a particular Australian 1300/1800/13 number be obtained and added to my account?
- Can I use a single CID for tracking 2 separate brands?
- Where do I log into the call tracking portal?
- What is a MID?
- What is a CID?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by parallel tracking?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by ITP (Intelligence Tracking Protection
- Why are there multiple versions of your tracking code?
- Is there a separate code like Google Analytics that needs to be inserted on clients websites?