No. You don’t need to change your existing phone number and you don’t need to make any changes to your phone system. All incoming calls are instantly and seamlessly diverted to your current phone number (landline or mobile). And because Delacon’s system is a fully hosted cloud-based solution, you don’t need to install any software or make any hardware changes.
Articles in this section
- Can Delacon's tracking be used on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)?
- Can Delacon supply mobile numbers with SMS capability?
- Can a particular Australian 1300/1800/13 number be obtained and added to my account?
- Can I use a single CID for tracking 2 separate brands?
- Where do I log into the call tracking portal?
- What is a MID?
- What is a CID?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by parallel tracking?
- Is Delacon's call tracking affected by ITP (Intelligence Tracking Protection
- Why are there multiple versions of your tracking code?
- How do I become a Delacon customer?
- How long would it take to port my existing toll free or landline numbers?
- Does Delacon have a solution which can recognise whether a caller is a customer or member?
- What should I do if I have updated my termination number, but calls are still going to the old number?
- How does your call tracking technology attribute offline calls?