Delacon's call management features can aid in minimizing missed calls and facilitate a higher lead conversion rate.
Below is a list of features that can assist in ensuring that all calls are answered by your business.
- Add multiple termination numbers: the more termination numbers are added to the service, the higher the chances to have a call answered. If one termination number is busy, not available or faulty, the system can easily switch to the next number. The termination numbers can also be called sequentially; or all at once with our Ring Group feature.
- Adjust the Transfer time: this setting determines how long the answer point is called before ending the call or going to voicemail. Extending the time can help getting to your calls in time.
- Enable IVR: use a menu at the beginning of the call to better distribute calls to your departments and take away the call load from a single answer point.
- Enable Time of Day routing: route calls to different answer points based on the time of day. Or send the call directly to voicemail for after hours when staff might not be available to take calls.
- Enable Voicemail: while the Voicemail feature does not prevent calls from being missed, it encourages the callers to leave a message for a call back.
- Geo-routing: Like IVR and Time of Day routing, geo-routing can assist in distributing calls to the right people.
- On Hold Message: if you know it might take longer to get to each call, enabling a On Hold message can bridge the time for the caller and let them know that the call will be attended. The On Hold message replaces the ring tone and is fully customisable.
If you have missed a call, below features can assist in getting back to the caller as soon as possible.
- Notification Email: Delacon can send out an email alert for missed calls, which will include the caller's phone number, giving you all the details for a quick callback.
- SMS360 feature: With Delacon's SMS360 feature, you can keep the caller engaged and provide an additional channel to get in touch with you. The feature will send an SMS to every mobile caller after the call and you can engage in a SMS conversation with the caller.