Looker Studio, formerly Google Data Studio, is an online tool for converting data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. Delacon can connect into Looker Studio to send call data with below methods:
- local file (Excel): a call log can be extracted from the Delacon portal or with automated reports.
- database: Delacon call data can be transferred to your own database. Delacon offers a variety of methods, eg webhooks, Pull APIs or Zapier. More information can be found here.
- Big Query: Delacon can connect to your Big Query instance. Please review option 3 of this guide.
- Google Analytics: With Delacon's integration into GA4, you can connect your Power BI to your GA account.
- Google Sheets: Delacon integrates with Zapier from which you can push call data into Google Sheets.
- Search Ads 360/Campaign Manager: Delacon has native integrations into Campaign Manager and Search Ads 360.
For more information on how to link above connectors to your Looker Studio, please visit the Looker Studio Support pages.
Custom dashboards by Delacon
Delacon also offers custom Looker Studio dashboards designed by our in-house analytics team as a charged add-on service. Get in touch with your Account Manager or the Delacon Support Team to discuss your requirements.