Microsoft's Power BI is an interactive data visualization tool with a primary focus on business intelligence.
Delacon can connect into Power BI to send call data with below methods:
- local file (Excel): a call log can be extracted from the Delacon portal or with automated reports.
- database: Delacon call data can be transferred to your own database. Delacon offers a variety of methods, eg webhooks, Pull APIs or Zapier. More information can be found here.
- Big Query: Delacon can connect to your Big Query instance. Please review option 3 of this guide.
- Google Analytics: With Delacon's integration into GA4, you can connect your Power BI to your GA account.
- Google Sheets: Delacon integrates with Zapier from which you can push call data into Google Sheets.
For more information on how to link above connectors to your Power BI, please visit the Power BI Support pages.