When a call is received on a Delacon tracking number it will be transferred to the defined Termination Number to be answered by you or your staff. If the call cannot be connected successfully within the set Transfer Time, then the call status will be noted as busy or unanswered. This could be for the following reasons:
- No one was available to take the call, for example the call was outside standard operating hours.
- Staff were on other calls, and could not attend to the next incoming call.
- The caller disconnected before the call could be answered.
- The termination point was congested/in use and could not accept further incoming calls.
- The termination point is faulty and needs investigation by the supplier of that service.
- The termination point is incorrect and needs to be updated to the correct number.
- many busy calls can also signal that your account balance has gone negative, when calls will not connect. Please top-up the account as outlined here.
There may be other reasons in addition to these, if you have any concerns please lodge a request for investigation with email@example.com