By default Delacon portal passwords need to be changed at least every 90 days. If you have a need to remove this requirement, this can be done in the portal by visiting Settings > Update Password Setting or by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- How can I change my password expiry settings?
- Can I receive multiple concurrent calls on my tracking numbers?
- Does Delacon offer reseller rates?
- How can I export an overview of all my Delacon tracking numbers?
- Can I forward calls to international numbers?
- What is DTMF?
- My prepaid account is out of credit, what will happen when my Delacon numbers are called?
- What is an internal referral
- Apple ITP 2.1: What does this update mean and how will it affect my online tracking?
- Do you offer post-call SMS capability?