Delacon tracks AdWords Call extension Keywords based on the Unique Feed Item IDs against each Delacon Call Extension number, if multiple Feed Item IDs have been created for the same Call Extension number, Delacon many not be able to track all the Call extension keywords accurately, hence to ensure only one Feed Item ID is located for an extension number, the client may need to clean up the call extension objects.
Removing Feed Items from AdWords
- Login Your AdWords Account with access to Call Extension Management
- Choose the account to manage
- Navigate to ‘Ads & extensions’ -> ‘Extensions’
- Navigate to “Calls” to Manage your call extensions
- Check if the same call extension number was added to the same campaign multiple times, removed the unwanted campaigns
- Select the unwanted Extension Objects and Remove them
- Please note down the existing Feed Item IDs against each Delacon Call Extension Number and Provide to your Account Manager or Delacon Support, we will update our records accordingly. The FeedItem ID can be found when editing the Call Extension Objects.