Delacon tracks AdWords Call extension Keywords based on the Unique Feed Item ID against each Delacon Call Extension number. If multiple Feed Item IDs have been created for the same Call Extension number, Delacon many not be able to track all the Call extension keywords accurately. To ensure only one Feed Item ID is located for an extension number, please review below steps to remove any additional call extension objects.
Removing Feed Items from AdWords
- Login to your AdWords account with access to the Call Extension Management
- Choose the account to manage
- Navigate to ‘Ads & extensions’ -> ‘Extensions’
- Navigate to “Calls” to Manage your call extensions
- Check if the same call extension number was added to the same campaign multiple times.
- Select the unwanted Extension Objects and remove them
- Please note down the remaining unique Feed Item IDs against the Delacon Call Extension Number and provide it to your Account Manager or Delacon Support. We will update our records accordingly. The FeedItem ID can be found when editing the Call Extension Objects.