This article provides an overview of what data Delacon can collect for which type of channel tracking.
By default, data from certain features are available for all tracked channels:
Other data availability is subject to the channel that is being tracked and the use of the Delacon tracking code.
|tracked channel||web session information||keyword||source/medium||Call information|
|Call only ad||no||yes||yes||yes|
Web session information can include:
- Keyword: The captured keyword the caller used to find your website
- Ad campaign information: including Adtype and Adcopy
- Device: The PC or mobile device used to browse your website
- Browser: The web browser used to browse your website
- ISP: The callers ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- IP: The callers IP address
- Landing Page: Where the caller entered your website (hover to see the full URL)
- Page Called From: The page the caller was on when they called (hover to see the full URL)
- Referral: The site or search engine that referred the visitor to your website
Source: The means how the caller arrived on the site, eg direct/search engine/etc
- GA Client ID: GA's unique identifier for each user/session
Call information includes:
- Callers Phone number
- Call ID: The unique Delacon reference number for the call
- Number Called: The telephone number dialled by the caller
- Answer Point: Where the call was answered
- Service Name: The configured name of the Delacon service
- Service Category: The configured category of the Delacon service
- Voicemail: Whether a voicemail message was left
- Call Recording: If call recording is in use, the recording can be played here
- Transcript: If call transcription is in use, the transcript can be viewed here
- Date: The date the call was made in the configured account time-zone.
- Time: The time the call was made in the configured account time-zone.
- Duration: The total length of the call.
- Call Status: Whether the call was Normal (answered), No Answer or Busy
Connecting Delacon data to other reporting platforms
Based on the information that has been collected, the data can be connected to other data platforms. More information can be found in our integration overview.
Please sign in to leave a comment.