Tealium is an integration platform that allows you to deploy Delacon's Call Tracking code across your website.
Please follow the below steps to setup the integration.
Step 1: Login to Tealium
Step 2: Navigate to Tags
Step 3: Click on 'Add Tag'
Step 4: Add the Delacon Tag
In the Tag Marketplace search for ‘Delacon’ and click ‘Add’:
Step 5: Tag Configuration
- Enter a name for your Tag.
- Enter your Delacon MID in the MID (Account Number) field:
- Click Next
Step 6: Load Rules
- Ensure the Load on All Pages box is ticked so the code loads on all pages. This is incredibly important in ensuring you receive accurate call tracking data.
- Click ‘Next’.
Step 7: Data Mappings
- Click on the Variables drop down menu and click on ‘Use Custom value’:
- Select either the CID List or CID Group checkbox depending on how your call tracking is setup:
CID List: Select this when you are either using a single CID or you are using multiple CIDs to show different tracking numbers on the same page e.g. a contact us page with multiple locations.
CID Group: Select this if you have 1 pre-existing number on a page but want to show different tracking numbers based on pre-set criteria on how the caller arrived on your site. E.g. display different tracking numbers for callers who came via paid search and organic search.
- Enter in your CIDs in the field in the top left-hand corner, making sure the ‘text’ toggle button is selected. If entering multiple CIDs, ensure they are comma or hyphen separated.
- Click Done
Step 8: Publishing the tag
- Click on Save/Publish
- On the Save/Publish screen enter any relevant information in the notes section and select the environment – Dev, QA, Prod - you want to publish to:
- Click publish.
The setup is now complete.