Delacon’s AdWords and DoubleClick integration allows offline calls received from AdWords campaign data to be pushed into DoubleClick, allowing you to include offline call data in your DoubleClick bid management strategy alongside online data.
Offline call data is when a call has been made directly using the number directly in the Google Ad, without the caller actually clicking on the ad.
To setup the integration, you will need to follow the below steps.
Step 1: Logging In
- Enter in your Username and Password and click ‘Login':
If you can’t remember your login details, please contact your account manager or email email@example.com
Step 2: Integrations Menu
Once logged in, you will need to go to the DFA Token (Offline) menu in our Integration menu:
- Click on Reporting → Integration → DFA Token (Offline)
Step 3: Mapping
Before you can begin the mapping process, you will need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your advertiser or agency account and provide write access.
- Choose the relevant Service ID (one at a time) by marking the checkbox.
- Enter the following details:
a: Agency ID
- Enter the conversion value – this is set by you and is determined by how much value you place on a call conversion.
- Enter the Conversion Type:
Action = Call is received
Transaction = Value attributed to that call conversion
- Select the Conversion Currency:
- Click Add New Mapping
Repeat this process for other CIDs/Services